People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals is an oxymoron. The number of animals killed at its headquarters ‘shelter’ is staggering. Yet the radical animal rights group continues to blithely carry on with its increasingly outrageous campaigns to shame people out of eating meat, wearing fur, or even owning pets.
The organization dedicated to exposing PETA for what they truly are, PETA Kills Animals is running a contest to select the craziest PETA campaign.
PETA Kills Animals has narrowed down the long list of PETAs hijinks to the top ten most outrageous publicity stunts. The list includes:
- Making fun of cancer victims by linking the disease to drinking milk
- Mocking sexual and domestic abuse
- Changing often used idioms to nonsense, such as “Be the test tube” instead of “Be the guinea pig”
- Comparing meat eating to the Holocaust
- Calling fish “seakittens”
- Linking autism to drinking milk
Check out the 10 craziest PETA campaigns at PETA Kills Animals Contest. To vote, enter your name, email, and zip code. Read the contest rules here. If you win, you will receive a 1-year subscription to Butcher Box. The contest ends Jan. 31, 2019.