Safari Club International Membership Terms and Conditions
By signing up to be a member of Safari Club International, you are agreeing to all terms and conditions including SCI's Auto-Renewal Program. You understand that SCI will process an automatic payment from the credit card, debit card or deposit account you have on file with SCI on the Renewal Date of your SCI membership at the then-current membership rate under the terms of the Authorization below. If you wish to cancel your enrollment in the Auto-Renewal Program at any time, you may contact SCI at email@example.com OR 1-888-HUNT-SCI.
Automatic Membership Renewal Program (the "Auto-Renewal Program")
By enrolling in SCI's Auto-Renewal Program, you authorize SCI to automatically renew your membership and seek payment of your membership fee each year, for a One Year Membership, or every three years, for a Three Year Membership, on the date your SCI membership is set to expire (the "Renewal Date") in accordance with the Authorization below. Your enrollment in the Auto-Renewal Program will remain in effect until it is canceled or terminated by you or us or until you cancel your SCI membership. We will send you a notice of any upcoming auto renewal, which will indicate your membership level and the applicable membership fee for the new membership term, at least  days prior to any Renewal Date. You agree that we may send you such notices (or links to such notices) via email to the email address we have on file for you or via U.S. Mail at the mailing address we have on file for you. You promise that you have the ability to open and read emails sent to your email address and you promise to notify us if your email address changes.
Membership fees are subject to change and your auto renewal will be processed at the then-current rate for your membership level. On or after each Renewal Date, we will automatically renew your membership and will seek payment of the membership fee reflected in the notice unless, prior to the Renewal Date, you contact us to change or cancel your SCI membership or to cancel your enrollment in the Auto-Renewal Program. After the Renewal Date, you will have up to  days (the "Cancellation Period") to change or cancel your SCI membership in exchange for a full refund for any payment made through the Auto-Renewal Program.
You may cancel your enrollment in the Auto-Renewal Program at any time by contacting SCI at firstname.lastname@example.org OR 1-888-HUNT-SCI. If you seek to cancel after the Cancellation Period, you will not receive a refund of the membership fee for the then-current membership term, but your membership will not automatically renew on the next Renewal Date. If SCI is unable to process a payment, SCI may terminate your participation in the Auto-Renewal Program. You agree that we may provide you with any notices required by law and do business with you electronically through this website, via email or through a similar electronic medium.
Recurring Payment Authorization (the "Authorization")
You authorize SCI (which includes, for the purposes of this Authorization its successors, assigns, agents, and service providers) to electronically debit the payment card or deposit account identified below or any substitute card or account you later provide (the "Account") on or after the Renewal Date and in the amount specified on the applicable renewal notice. You agree to update your Account information if it changes by contacting SCI at 1-888-HUNT-SCI. If SCI is notified by your payment network or financial institution that your Account information has changed, you authorize SCI to update the Account information to reflect this change. You promise that you are an authorized signer on the Account. In the event that SCI makes an error in processing an electronic debit, you authorize SCI to correct the error by initiating an electronic credit or debit to the Account in the amount of such error on or after the date such error occurs. If a payment is returned, charges may apply and your participation in the Auto-Renewal Program may be terminated. SCI will notify you if this occurs. You also authorize SCI to reinitiate any debit to the Account that is rejected up to two times or any greater number of times permitted by applicable network rules. You acknowledge that SCI is not obligated to reinitiate any debit that is rejected and that SCI may terminate electronic payment services if a debit is rejected. You understand that your bank may charge fees in connection with a payment (e.g., if it is returned unpaid), and you agree that SCI is not liable for any such fees. You may cancel this Authorization at any time by contacting SCI by writing to 4800 West Gates Pass Road, Tucson, AZ 85745, emailing email@example.com, or calling 1-888-HUNT-SCI in such time and manner so as to afford SCI a reasonable opportunity (typically three business days) to act on your request. If you or we cancel this Authorization but you have not timely canceled your membership or Auto-Renewal Program enrollment, you understand that you will remain responsible for paying the membership fees due by some other means to avoid termination of your SCI membership. This Authorization will remain in effect until it is canceled or terminated or until you cancel your SCI membership.
Safari Club International Messaging Terms - SCI First for Hunters.
Effective Date: July 10, 2021
This SCI First for Hunters SMS message program is a service of Safari Club International. This program is only available to individuals who are 18 years of age or older and located in the United States. By providing your cell phone number, you agree to receive recurring automated promotional and personalized marketing text messages (e.g., SMS/MMS cart reminders, sale notices, etc) from Safari Club International, as well as our agents, service providers, and other third-parties acting on our behalf. These messages include text messages that may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system, to the mobile telephone number you provided when signing up, any other number that you designate , or any other number associated with you in our records. You give Safari Club International permission to send text messages to the enrolled cell phone number through your wireless phone carrier, unless and until you end permission per these Terms & Conditions. Consent to receive automated marketing text messages is not a condition of any purchase and is not required to receive any of our services. Message & data rates may apply, for which you are solely responsible.
If your telephone number changes, you must notify us immediately, so that we can update our program records.
Message frequency may vary. Safari Club International reserves the right to alter the frequency of messages sent at any time, so as to increase or decrease the total number of sent messages. Safari Club International also reserves the right to change the short code or phone number from which messages are sent and we will notify you if we do so.
Not all mobile devices or handsets may be supported and our messages may not be deliverable in all areas. Safari Club International, its service providers and the mobile carriers supported by the program are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
You understand that anyone with access to your telephone may be able to listen to or view the messages that you receive as part of the program, and you agree we will not be liable to me if this occurs.
Text the keyword STOP, STOPALL, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT to the telephone number, long code, or short code that sends you our last text message to cancel. After texting STOP, STOPALL, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT to the telephone number, long code, or short code that sends you our last text message you will receive one additional message confirming that your request has been processed. You may also call us at (888) HUNT-SCI to cancel this service. If you change your preferences, it may take up to 48 hours for it to take effect. If you unsubscribe from one of our text message programs, you may continue to receive text messages from Safari Club International through any other programs you have joined until you separately unsubscribe from those programs.
Help or Support
Text the keyword HELP to the telephone number, long code, or short code that sends you our last text message to receive a text with information on how to unsubscribe or to request other program support.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE MESSAGING PROGRAM IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER OF Safari Club International OR ANY PARTY ACTING ON BEHALF OF Safari Club International BE LIABLE FOR: (A) ANY CLAIMS, PROCEEDINGS, LIABILITIES, OBLIGATIONS, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR COSTS IN AN AGGREGATE AMOUNT EXCEEDING THE GREATER OF THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO Safari Club International HEREUNDER OR $100.00; OR (B) ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES. YOU AGREE EVEN IF Safari Club International HAS BEEN TOLD OF POSSIBLE DAMAGE OR LOSS ARISING OR RESULTING FROM OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE Safari Club International MESSAGING PROGRAM. Safari Club International AND ITS REPRESENTATIVES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DELAYS OR NON-DELIVERY IN THE TRANSMISSION OF MESSAGES.
To the maximum extent allowed by applicable law, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Safari Club International, its directors, officers, employees, servants, agents, representatives, independent contractors and affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, actions, causes of action, costs, expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, judgments or penalties of any kind or nature arising from or in relation to the these Messaging Terms or your receipt of text messages from Safari Club International or its service providers.
- General. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in any way related to these Messaging Terms or your receipt of text messages from Safari Club International or its service providers whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory, and regardless of when a dispute or claim arises will be resolved by binding arbitration. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, BY AGREEING TO THESE MESSAGING TERMS, YOU AND Safari Club International ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION AND THAT THESE MESSAGING TERMS SHALL BE SUBJECT TO AND GOVERNED BY ARBITRATION.
- Exceptions. Notwithstanding subsection (a) above, nothing in these Messaging Terms will be deemed to waive, preclude, or otherwise limit the right of you or Safari Club International to: (i) bring an individual action in small claims court; (ii) pursue an enforcement action through the applicable federal, state, or local agency if that action is available; (iii) seek injunctive relief in aid of arbitration from a court of competent jurisdiction; or (iv) file suit in a court of law to address an intellectual property infringement claim.
- Arbitrator. Any arbitration between you and Safari Club International will be governed by the JAMS, under the Optional Expedited Arbitration Procedures then in effect for JAMS, except as provided herein. JAMS may be contacted at www.jamsadr.com. The arbitrator has exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, or enforceability of this binding arbitration agreement.
- No Class Actions. YOU AND Safari Club International AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and Safari Club International agree otherwise in a signed writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. You agree that, by agreeing to these Messaging Terms, you and SafariClub Internationalare each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate in a class action, collective action, private attorney general action, or other representative proceeding of any kind.
- No Class Actions. YOU AND Safari Club International AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and Safari Club International agree otherwise in a signed writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
- Modifications to this Arbitration Provision. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Messaging Terms, if Safari Club International makes any future change to this arbitration provision, you may reject the change by sending us written notice within 30 days of the change to Safari Club International’s contact information provided in the “Contact Us” section below, in which case this arbitration provision, as in effect immediately prior to the changes you rejected, will continue to govern any disputes between you and Safari Club International.
- Enforceability. If any provision of these Messaging Terms is found to be unenforceable, the applicable provision shall be deemed stricken and the remainder of these Messaging Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
Changes to the Messaging Terms
We reserve the right to change these Messaging Terms or cancel the messaging program at any time. By using and accepting messages from Safari Club International after we make changes to the Messaging Terms, you are accepting the Messaging Terms with those changes. Please check these Messaging Terms regularly.
These Messaging Terms, together with any amendments and any additional agreements you may enter into with us in connection herewith, will constitute the entire agreement between you and Safari Club International concerning the Messaging Program.
Please contact us with any inquiries or concerns at SCIMembership@SCIFirstForHunters.org or write to us at: 501 2nd Street NE, Washington DC 20002.