The SCI Alaska Chapter is raffling off arguably one of the most impressive sheep hunting packages ever assembled, centered around a Governors Dall Sheep hunting permit in the world-renowned Tok Management Area (TMA). The TMA was created in 1974 to provide Dall sheep hunters an opportunity to harvest large horned trophy rams in uncrowded hunting conditions and is currently the only Dall sheep hunting area specifically established for trophy ram management in Alaska. Drawing almost 9,000 applicants annually, the TMA is one of the most sought-after Dall Sheep hunting areas on the North American Continent.
The winner of the raffle will embark on a 10 Day fully guided Dall sheep hunt with Jeff Burwell’s Alaska High Peak Adventures, a well-known outfitter in the sheep hunting community that has built a reputation for connecting clients with trophy-class Dall Sheep.
Tickets are $100 each, 6 for $500, or 13 for $1,000 – a small price to pay when weighed against the value of this once in a lifetime hunting opportunity.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS
The raffle package also includes approximately $11,000 worth of gear – bringing the total value of the package to roughly $75,000.
The raffle package includes:
• The Alaska Department of Fish and Game’s prestigious Tok Management Area Governors Dall Sheep Tag. In 2020 just the permit sold for $46,000 on the live auction.
• A 10 Day fully guided Dall Sheep Hunt with Jeff Burwell’s Alaska High Peak Adventures. $20,000 Value.
• Custom built rifle by Steve Hallenbeck of Double Broomed Mountain Rifles. MSRP $5,900
• Swarovski Z6 2.5-15×44 mm obj, 30 mm tube with BHP reticle MSRP $2,000
• Swarovski EL 10 X 42 Binoculars MSRP $2,100
• Stone Glaciers Chilkoot 15° sleeping bag MSRP $549
• Stone Glaciers Sky 5900 pack MSRP $649
• Therm-a-rest NeoAir Topo Luxe Sleeping pad. MSRP $185
• Dan Williams @ Wildlife Artistry Taxidermy donated $1000 towards a shoulder mount or $2500 towards a life-size mount.
• $2,500 guide tip courtest of the SCI Alaska Chapter.
The raffle drawing will be held on February 27, 2021 during the SCI Alaska Chapter Banquet at the Dena’ina Center in Anchorage, AK.