“IF YOU THINK IT CAN’T HAPPEN, YOU’RE WRONG - AND IF IT DOES HAPPEN, YOU WANT [GLOBAL RESCUE] TO BE THERE FOR YOU.”
JOHN SEARLES Evacuated from the highlands of Ethiopia after a stroke
Global Rescue was founded in 2004 to help make travel safer in a post-9/11 world. We provide travelers a better way to get help when they experience a medical or security emergency away from home.
Today, Global Rescue employs more than 250 personnel spread across five operations centers in five countries and provides the only vertically integrated duty of care and travel risk management solution to organizations of all sizes, including governments. Our track record includes more than 20,000 operations worldwide saving lives and protecting our members. These include evacuations during some of the world’s most challenging crises, including Hezbollah’s war with Israel, the Arab Spring, the earthquakes in Haiti and Nepal and more recently, hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico.
To continue to provide our clients with the world’s leading medical, security, evacuation, travel risk and crisis management services.
Our members have 24/7/365 access to our medical teams of paramedics, nurses and physicians who are supported by the Johns Hopkins Emergency Medicine Division of Special Operations, Partners Healthcare (the Harvard Medical School Affiliate), and Elite Medical Group. Our security teams are comprised of military veterans, primarily from the special operations community.
As the world’s only integrated travel risk and crisis response provider, our services include:
- Our pioneering worldwide field rescue capability. We are able to evacuate members from the point of illness or injury to the nearest appropriate health care facility
- Advisory service including assistance managing local health care systems, visa and passport issues, translation, legal referrals, detailed destination reports and real-time event alerts
- Security evacuation in the event of natural disasters, a terrorist attack, a government-ordered evacuation, or civil unrest
- Enterprise and destination preparation, monitoring, staffing, support and response services
- Location tracking and alerts to keep track of employees and loved ones in real time
- 24/7 access to world-class medical experts for real-time video consultations and treatment
- Complete duty of care and travel risk management services